Saturday, October 06, 2012

Favorite Scenes - Gladiator (2000)

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the Armies of the North. General of the Felix Legions. Loyal servant to the true Emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife – and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next...."


Russell Crowe gave us one of his best performances in the movie Gladiator. When he uttered those words above when confronted by Joaquin Phoenix, I literally got cold bumps. I'm pretty sure everyone was wondering what will be Maximus's reaction when he faced the Commodus who all along thought he was dead. Even though he was surrounded by Commodus's men, he was brave and faced them with no fear. Below is one of  my favorite scenes from the movie. 


Scene from the movie Gladiator (2000)

No comments:

Post a Comment