Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Top 15 Must-See Movies Of 2013


Another year in movies have begun and as usual there are a couple films that are must sees for me. Dont get me wrong - I wanna see every movie this year but these are the ones I cannot wait to get here. Some might flop, some might be disappointing but who cares? I'm pumped! Check out my Top 15 most anticipated films of 2013 and their available trailers.


1. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Another trip back to Middle Earth? Yes! Only Peter Jackson can take us there and in fine fashion. Looking forward to seeing the dragon. 


2. Man of Steel
This is my favorite superhero and now with Zack Snyder and Christopher Nolan onboard, this is a must see. 

Check out the trailer: Man of Steel


3. Elysium
I'm still waiting on 'District 10' but hey I'll settle with another Sci-Fi treat from director Neill Blomkamp.



4. Thor: The Dark World
I absolutely loved the first Thor movie so looking forward to more entertainment and great action sequences.


5. Twelve Years A Slave
Michael Fassbender and Steve McQueen team up again to bring us Twelve Years A Slave. I've grown fond of Steve McQueen and this sounds almost Django Unchained-like. Lol 



6. Oz: The Great and Powerful
Sam Raimi puts his 'Tim Burton hat' on and brings us the prequel story of The Wizard of Oz. It looks visually splendid so I cant wait to see it.

Check out the trailer: Oz The Great and Powerful



7. Stoker
From the director who brought us 'Oldboy'...... Park Chan-wook can do us no wrong.

Check out the trailer: Stoker



8. Cloudy 2: Revenge of the Leftovers
The first animated film left me hungry and yearning for more. I was elated to hear about this sequel.



9. World War Z
I'm a huge fan of zombie flicks and the trailer looked totally awesome. With Brad Pitt leading the way, I hope this film is just as awesome.

Check out the trailer: World War Z



10. Trance
I'm a huge fan of director Danny Boyle and Trance looks hella interesting. 

Check out the trailer: Trance



11. Star Trek Into Darkness
If you saw the last Star Trek film, you'd know why this is a must see.

Check out the trailer: Star Trek Into Darkness



12. Now You See Me 
A movie about magicians performing heists? Hell yeah!

Check out the trailer: Now You See Me



13. Monsters University
Mike and Sully are back at it again. I've waited a long time for this sequel especially since the first film is one of my favorite animated movies ever.

Check out the trailer: Monsters University



14. The Great Gatsby
Two words - Leonardo DiCaprio!

Check out the trailer: The Great Gatsby



15. 42
I love biopics and very much eager to see this one about legendary baseball player - Jackie Robinson. 

Check out the trailer: 42


What are your must see films for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment