Thursday, March 14, 2013

Top 10 Favorite Movie Twists


I've seen a lot of movies with impressive twists but in this post, I'm pinpointing the movies that had plot twists that downright slapped me in the face. Not only are these plot twists totally surprising, but I found the idea and revelation to be genius. Great movie twists will have you just sitting there after the movie is done smiling away and even at times, revisiting the twist scene. Well that's what happens with me anyways. Here are ten movies with shocking and impressive twists that had me go "Wooah".


NO SPOILERS here, go watch the movies and see what happens.



10. Orphan (2009)

Hate on this movie all you want, I totally did not expect that twist!


9. The Prestige (2006)

I knew a twist was coming but the way in which it unfolded - brilliant!


8. The Skin I Live In (2011)

There I was searching for answers in this film and then the flashback twist happened which made everything seem so perfect. 


7. The Sixth Sense (1999)

"I see dead people" - Ha! Totally creepy and genius.


6. The Crying Game (1992)

This twist literally slapped me in my face, especially in the manner it was revealed.


5. Psycho (1960)

That creepy voice still gives me nightmares.


4. Saw (2004)

And there I was at the end of the movie thinking that everyone would be safe now....


3. Primal Fear (1996)

Edward Norton trolled the world!


2. Fight Club (1999)

Edward Norton unknowingly trolled the world AGAIN.


1. Mulholland Dr. (2001)

The WHOLE movie is one mindblowing twist. Brilliant!


No comments:

Post a Comment